Medical City Las Colinas
RN – Registered Nurse – Supervisor – Neonatal Intensive Care – NICU
FT Days, rotating weekends
The NICU RN (Registered Nurse) Supervisor provides front line leadership and decision-making for departmental staff, ensuring the quality and integrity of care delivered. Develops plan for care that is based upon patient census, needs and acuity. The RN Supervisor is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based upon guidelines. The NICU RN Supervisor provides performance coaching scheduling and supervision of employees, assists with payroll function. Performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the Women Services line. Participates in Neonatal and Newborn Nursery department specific initiatives and process improvement.
Why work for HCA:
Click the Link to find out more about our Benefits and what our providers have to say about working at Medical City Las Colinas.
For additional information contact Shelley Gabriel at (972)345-1587 or Shelley.Gabriel@HCAHealthcare.com
- Recent NICU based unit experience required
- Current RN license in the State of Texas
- Previous Charge nurse experience required
- STABLE certification, highly preferred
- BLS required, issued by American Heart Association
- ACLS required, issued by American Heart Association
- Must have expertise in the provision of clinical care to the Neonatal patient.
- Must be able to provide leadership confidence to an employee group that holds a diverse skill set.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=06742-88738&lang=en
• Post ID: 49296419 northdfw