What you’ll be doing...
We are the global leader in Payment Card Industry (PCI) security and compliance professional services. That’s where you come in. Your role is vital in safeguarding our clients’ business and reputation. You’ll work to find the holes and vulnerabilities in their systems and offer solutions to close gaps. You will implement our professional services and state-of-the-art technology to help them maintain a more secure environment to keep their own systems secure and importantly their customer information protected. Enterprise security is constantly under threat in a fast-paced changing environment. The work you’ll do every day is essential to our and our client’s success.
- Managing and implementing security solutions for customers.
- Helping to standardize our global quality assurance processes, updating in-house documentation, and driving consistent implementation.
- Enhancing PCI assessment methodology and providing feedback to PCI consultants to meet quality assurance standards and continuously improve deliverables.
What we’re looking for...
You understand the importance of credit card security for companies and their customers and appreciate the magnitude of the risk of emerging security threats to their reputation and business. You have a knack for conveying the complex in ways people can understand. You manage multiple projects without dropping any balls—always keeping the end goal in mind. Obstacles to you are a puzzle you can’t wait to solve. People trust you and clients seek out your advice and expertise. Part of what motivates you is sharing your knowledge with others and building the capabilities of those around you.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with PCI DSS requirements and validation methodologies.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
Even better if you have:
- IT infrastructure, information security, and PCI compliance experience.
- Performed level 1 PCI assessments and audited IT security controls.
- PCI-QSA, PCI-ISA, PA-DSS, P2PE-QSA, CISSP and/or CISA certification.
- Consulted in a professional services environment on information security solutions like Firewall, Network Administration, Security Architecture / Analyst, Security Engineering, Penetration Testing.
- Worked with financial institutions.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Ideally, additional languages.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7110549-security-consultant-pci-dss
• Post ID: 60029443 northdfw