Duties and Responsibilities
Global Procurement Process Improvements
Continuous Improvement and Thought Leadership Development
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain or another technical field or equivalent experience.
- 4 or more years or relevant experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- 4 or more years of industry experience with strong competency in procurement / supply chain management
- Deep understanding of procurement processes and issues
- Experience analyzing large data sets with a focus on identifying procurement issues and trends
- Extensive experience with process and value stream mapping
- Knowledge of Lean tools and techniques; Green or Black Belt preferred
- Development and/or implementation of continuous improvement and best practice processes and techniques
- Strategy, business process or systems consulting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and technical skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with ERP systems is required; experience with supply chain systems
- Financial and strategic business case justification
- Demonstrated project management excellence, proven success in project delivery through utilizing influencing and persuasive skill sets
- Strong leadership abilities
- Proficient in engaging and influencing large teams
- Strong relationship building skills
- Attention to detail, data accuracy and quality of output
- Results oriented and deadline driven
- Development and delivery of executive communication
- Wireless, mobile industry knowledge
- Proven ability to balance analytical analysis with pragmatic problem solving skills, and a track record of developing and applying business process improvements to solve real world problems
- Proficiency with Word and advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Experience with Access and statistical software packages
- Change management skills.
- Team facilitation skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills, including presentation skills.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6723022-process-engineering-consultant
• Post ID: 50994968 northdfw