We are currently hiring Diesel Mechanics, who poses the ability to trouble shoot and repair diesel engines. This is a temp to perm opportunity with great benefits offered. Mechanics must have knowledge and experience working on diesel engines and electronics for front end loaded trucks.  The essential candidate must also know how to be able  to diagnose the issue and do basic maintenance on fleet.
- Repairs and maintains diesel engines used to power machines, such as buses, ships, trucks, railroad trains, electric generators, and construction machinery, using hand tools, precision measuring instruments, and machine tools: Diagnoses trouble, disassembles engines, and examines parts for defects and excessive wear.
- Reconditions and replaces parts, such as pistons, bearings, gears, valves, and bushings, using engine lathes, boring machines, hand tools, and precision measuring instruments.
- May weld and cut parts, using arc-welding and flame cutting equipment.
- Updated Resume
- 4 years experience
- Tools for the trade
- 2 forms of ID
- Dependable transportation
- Able to pass E-Verify
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Post ID: 48373545 northdfw