Posted: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:37 PM
Retail Merchandiser:Part Time: Mid:Cities, TX
Location: TX : Irving
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: Retail Merchandising
Part Time Merchandiser : Location: Irving, TX
Join our team as a Part:Time Merchandiser where you will play a key role in Creating the World's Best Play Experiences by delivering industry leading customer service to our key retail accounts. You will create excitement and engage our consumers by executing timely and effective merchandising initiatives across all Hasbro Toy and Game categories. We believe our people make the difference so we are committed to offering in depth training and work with our people in the field on a regularly scheduled basis.
* Ensure all Hasbro brands are well represented, stocked and maintained thru the implementation of Hasbro's merchandising principles
* Implement in:store promotional activities and set up point of purchase materials and displays
* Maintain strong account relationships with store management and personnel thru regularly scheduled calls and ongoing communication with all levels of store management and store personnel.
* Identify and communicate retail insights, trends and opportunities to District Manager.
Benefits and Compensation
* Competitive hourly wage that offers " year:round part:time employment"
* Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
* 401K and Bonus Program
* Employee Purchase Discount Program
* Approximately 15:20 hours per week
* Work schedule is 2 to 3 days per week
* Territory includes the following areas: Grapevine, Irving, Euless, Bedford, and Addison (hired candidate MUST live within the cities noted)
* Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
* Effective Communication and Listening Skills/Detail Oriented
* Strong follow:up skills/ability to meet due dates/deadlines
* Problem solving skills/Time Management/Planning and Organizing
* Ability to perform work in a fast pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities (be on your feet for extended periods of time/bending/climb ladders/lift up to 40 lbs) while adhering to safety procedures and expectations
* Must live within the designated territory: Grapevine, Irving, Euless, Bedford, and Addison previous Retail/Grocery or Merchandising experience is a plus
* Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School diploma or equivalent
* Ability to successfully complete and pass a company paid drug screen
* Computer access/skills with high speed internet and a printer/Cell Phone and willingness to use it to take and submit pictures
* Able/willing to work daytime hours and occasional Saturdays during Nov:Dec which is our peak selling season (hours and of days scheduled will likely increase during this time period)
* Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences, by leveraging its beloved brands, including LITTLEST PET SHOP, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MONOPOLY, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF and TRANSFORMERS, and premier partner brands. From toys and games, television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive lifestyle licensing program, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection for children and families around the world. The Company's Hasbro Studios creates entertainment brand:driven storytelling across mediums, including television, film and more. Through the companys commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. Learn more at hasbro and follow us on Twitter (Hasbro and HasbroNews).
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and
• Location: irving, North DFW
• Post ID: 60769253 northdfw