What you’ll be doing...
This position is in the Video Product team within Verizon Global Products and Services organization. You'll be responsible for leading product tactics that drive growth and create a best-in-class user experience for Verizon's latest generation Fios TV service. This role requires strong communication/negotiation skills as collaborating across internal / external stakeholder communities will be essential to achieve product objectives. You'll be developing product requirements, managing key deliverables, and performing thorough quality assessments throughout testing and deployment phases. Finally, you'll need to stay current with evolving trends in the TV and Video delivery industry, including cable and over-the-top competitors.
Specific position responsibilities:
- Develop and optimize the merchandising experience within the Fios TV user interface for Video on Demand, TV Package Updates, and other Service Changes
- Support integration of new TV package or pricing changes to the TV merchandising experience
- Drive customer engagement to Self-Serve options on the Set Top Box, simplifying the experience for users and managing the volume of support calls
- Continually monitor and refine service to drive user satisfaction and achieve business KPIs
- Maintain and drive cross-functional alignment on Roadmap for service enhancements
We're looking for someone with a passion for linear TV/other Video services and has a strong grasp of the video delivery industry, including personal engagement across different services and devices, to help shape our video product.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Product Development.
Even better if you have:
- A Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Technical Field of Study
- Experience performing market research to optimize service design and performance
- Financial modeling and/or reporting analytical functions
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience developing service requirements and business cases
- Expertise in developing Executive-ready presentations
- Proven leadership experience on large scale, complex programs
- Strong organizational skills, ability to learn new functions and processes quickly, and work in a deadline-oriented/fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with cross-functional stakeholders and establish "buy-in" on critical decisions impacting program success.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7128590-product-manager-video-service
• Post ID: 60676303 northdfw