What you’ll be doing...
The Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring strategies are thoroughly vetted; market needs assessed, market segmentation understood, technical solution validated and the business model viable. The manager will interact with a large number of critical internal and external partners including but not limited to: Consultants, Marketing Firms, Corporate Strategy, Business Unit, Finance, Legal, Go To Market, Network, External Vendors, and Verizon Brand Management.
The manager will lead extended-team ideation sessions to drive new idea generation with the ability to create and facilitate diverse ideation methods to maximize inspiration, creativity and insights. The ideal candidate will add personal insights, knowledge of popular trends, technical innovations, video programming, apps, social media trends, home automation, IoT and other related innovations.
Responsibilities also include executive level reporting and presentation materials. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills are a necessity.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with, or in, product development, product pricing, and product marketing.
- Experience with product ideation process for new, innovative products or services by collaborating with cross-functional experts
Even better if you have:
- An understanding of the Consumer and Small Business Market needs
- Experience creating an overarching strategy that drives significant incremental revenue.
- Expertise in the competitive landscape, market trends and research (both primary and secondary) and will be responsible for developing and clearly articulating an overarching strategy and describing how individual project roadmaps support a larger vision.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6770899-product-manager-strategic-development
• Post ID: 51955313 northdfw