- Responsible for financial and business related planning, analysis, and data analytics for the Wholesale LOB.
- Develop models and databases to forecast revenue, volume, and churn trends. Predictive analytics experience a plus.
- Analyze product revenue and volume trends, and develop strategies for maximizing product revenues in the portfolio.
- Additional responsibilities include resolution of reporting anomalies and data integrity issues, as well as business driver determinations for management.
- Each month, perform high level checks of revenue, volume and margin summary data to ensure no significant data integrity errors exist before release of data to general users.
- Manage monthly updates to mapping tables, based on fallout research as to proper reporting. Typical table updates include: product mapping, master customer list, term assignment, bandwidth descriptions, demand counters, USOC descriptions, USOC type assignment, etc.
- Work with IT, outside vendors and users on development initiatives designed to increase portfolio revenues and reduce customer churn.
- Domestic and International traffic, revenue and margin analysis, and communication. Includes pricing support.
- Many ad hoc analysis and reporting needs each month, for PLM, Finance, Operations, Sales, Regulatory and/or Legal.
- Work with Finance, PLM and Operations organizations to ensure Wholesale’s plan is appropriately communicated.
- Frequently provide revenue and volume analysis/input for developing Best Views and outlook versus LOB Commitment Views.
· Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
· Six or more years of relevant work experience.
· Experience in Data Analytics
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- MBA or MS degree in relevant field.
- Five or more years in data analytics capacity.
- Strong financial and analytical background.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong Communications skills. Comfortable working with varying levels of the organization, including executives, and working professionally with customers, and key internal stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of MS Access, MS PowerPoint, and Microstrategy.
Please note thatwork location can be flexible based on VPS locations.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6685757-product-development-manager
• Post ID: 49755948 northdfw