What you’ll be doing...
The Product Manager - Deployables is responsible for driving a commercial strategy for Wireless coverage solutions and services that address areas where a carrier network is not available. The Product Manager will be responsible for developing and communicating a Deployables commercial model and roadmap, including influencing features and capabilities of partner products.
A qualified candidate should have experience with developing, managing, and marketing Communications products and services. (S)he will have a track record working with Business and Government customers that utilize Wireless network services. Knowledge, curiosity, and a considered point of view on how small cells, HetNet products, and other radio access solutions can be leveraged to create Wireless network access on demand is desired.
This role includes setting and communicating product strategy, establishing routes to markets/channels, and leading the resulting product management efforts. The Product Manager will articulate requirements of both Business and Government customers, drive those requirements through agile product development processes, support commercial releases in collaboration with the business unit, and provide post-launch support. The position will also include contract negotiation and vendor management for third parties.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Driving new development initiatives from inception through launch including managing the product development launch process
- Engaging with customers, sales, business unit marketing, and other stakeholders to define the requirements and roadmap
- Evaluating software and/or hardware solutions
- Owning the business execution plan for assigned products and solutions, collaborating with business unit marketing and other teams for delivery of associated revenue and profitability goals
- Identifying ongoing opportunities for operational efficiencies to ensure customer satisfaction, continued revenue growth and increased market share
- Communicating product vision and strategies to varied audiences, including executives and cross functional teams
- Driving quarterly business review with third party vendors to drive business objectives
- Resolving escalated support issues on behalf of customer
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Product Management experience
Even better if you have:
- MS/MBA preferred.
- Five or more years of Product Management experience.
- Seven or more years of Wireless industry experience.
- Experience working with broadband access solutions for Business customers.
- Awareness and understanding of competitive Network Access offerings.
- Broad understanding of Wireless networks and Wireless device technologies.
- Project management skills to execute on roadmap, moving a project from inception to completion.
- Strong problem solving capabilities – able to identify and escalate potential issues as well as implement recommended solutions.
- Ability to create use cases with a focus on delivering a quality customer experience.
- Polished written and oral communication skills to reach multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to work on a team and independently on multiple high priority projects.
- Ability to facilitate collaborative resolution of differences with a “win-win” approach.
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills, plus proven relationship building abilities.
- High technical aptitude.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7154481-product-deployment-manager
• Post ID: 61512448 northdfw