Looking for a superior ecommerce professional with demonstrated experience driving growth in retail sales of hard goods. Experience with online merchandising for retail hard goods (not services) is required.
- Direct changes for e-commerce pages, and take accountability for their sales results.
- Improve ecommerce site conversion rate to best-in-class level.
- Improve ecommerce site satisfaction in user feedback to best-in-class level.
- Ensure that products are beautifully and strategically merchandised.
- Conduct sales and funnel analysis to gain insights and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Proactively initiate projects to capitalize on opportunities and solve problems.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with product, design, IT, project management, and test teams.
- Work with large, geographically dispersed teams
- Create and track large volume of basic requirements through online change request tool.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Your degree in Marketing, Sales, or Ecommerce.
- Two or more years of experience in ecommerce site production with a firm grasp of website fundamentals.
- Two or more years of experience in on-site merchandising.
- Two or more years of experience selling consumer electronics, fashion, or other retail hard goods online.
- Outstanding command of current website optimization techniques, including A/B testing.
- Outstanding ability to discover insights and opportunities from sales funnel reports.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Superior skills with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively on complex topics.
- Comfort with working in a high-paced, high-profile, results-focused technology environment.
- Willingness to spend significant amount of time each week submitting and tracking requirements through online change request tool.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6464973-online-merchandising-consultant-accessories