The Manager, Marketing Automation (Technical Lead) reports directly to the Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Automation. He/she will build campaigns in the marketing automation tool (Marketo) and provide first level support to other users. He/she will also work with the IT and CRM teams to ensure the Marketing Automation tool, database, and campaigns adhere to established standards and that all integrations to Salesforce.com and other internal systems are functioning properly.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in the email, CRM and Marketing Automation fields and has implemented cross-channel programs which deliver highly scored leads to the Sales team. He/she has a rigorous focus on measurement, reporting and refining the campaigning approach and implementing best practices methodologies.
The Marketing Automation Manager (Technical Lead) must be able to function as an independent leader, able to take the vision for the demand generation team and make business decisions to define campaigns that drive results.
- Work with campaign managers to build and execute strategic campaigns in Marketo and measure and report on results.
- Develop and execute multivariate testing plans and adjust campaigns based on results.
- Provide first level support on Marketo and other marketing tools to VES marketing organization.
- Coordinate with IT and CRM teams to ensure all marketing tools are available for end users and adhere to defined standards and security protocols.
- Manage the deployment of new features such as personalization, dynamic content, targeting and triggers within Marketo.
- Build reports that track progress towards objectives and success criteria for each program and be able to assess effectiveness of campaigns.
- Partner with the Marketo Business leader to; lead the Process and Oversight committees, lead the team through change management, and manage relationship with Marketo.
- 5-10+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience with business audience based email, push communications and development of Lifecycle Marketing programs
- Working knowledge of and experience with third party email service providers and marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred)
- Demonstrate technical acumen to resolve data issues to expedite and facilitate campaign delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a significant, constantly changing workload, and adhere to tight deadlines
- Possess superior organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Creative, positive energy, self-directed, amiable attitude, and composed under pressure
- Proficiency in HTML, Photoshop, Dream Weaver, Microsoft office
- Ability to drive projects through to completion and get things done
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6854513-marketing-automation-manager
• Post ID: 59060733 northdfw