We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States.
We operate in a fast-paced Revenue Cycle Service Center where the person in this role will be responsible for approximately 20 staff and two Team Leaders, working primarily, acute care hospital A/R, Government account types. Familiarity with Managed Care and Insurance accounts are a major plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identify staffing needs and communicate those needs to the Collections Director
- Screen, interview, and hire new employees
- Arrange for the training of new employees
- Review and monitor collection reporting (e.g. EDW Trended Aging Report)
- Monitor pool inventories to ensure accounts are being worked and resolved timely
- Review and take action on high dollar accounts as directed
- Review each staff member’s productivity and QA on a monthly basis and perform annual evaluations
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08950-132320&lang=en
• Post ID: 59184368 northdfw