Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, call center environment? Jump-start your career and apply today to be a Pre-Registration/Insurance Verification Representative.
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
As a Pre-Registration/Insurance Verification Representative, you would be responsible for timely and accurate pre-registration and insurance verification of patient information. During the process of collecting patient information to set up an account, you would also accurately interpret managed care contracts.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform pre-registration and insurance verification within 24 hours of receipt of reservation/notification for both inpatient and outpatient services
- Contact patient via phone (with as much advance notice as possible, preferably 48 hours prior to date of service) to confirm or obtain missing demographic information, quote/collect patient cost share, and instruct patient on where to present at the time of the appointment
- Calculate patient cost share and be prepared to collect via phone or make payment arrangement
- Follow scripted benefits verification and pre-certification format in Meditech custom benefits screen and record benefits and pre-certification information
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08950-135649&lang=en
• Post ID: 57614358 northdfw