We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
As a Pre-Registration/Insurance Verification Manager, you would be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the preregistration/insurance verification department. While the manager would performs pre-registration and insurance verification when necessary to ensure targets are met, the manager would mainly perform daily QA chart audits, tracks and trends performance and productivity of employee. Also, the Pre-Registration/Insurance Verification Manager would demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs daily QA of pre-registration/insurance verification work processes
- Meets regularly with all staff one-on-one to ensure effective mentoring and high levels of performance
- Tracks, trends, and reports performance by employee/department
- Recognizes and Rewards outstanding performance, creativity, and teamwork on a regular basis
- Daily review, maintenance, and biweekly preparation and submission of employee time sheets as required
- Works closely with facilities as necessary to ensure successful integration of facility needs and SSC standards
- Responds timely to requests for information or assistance from all levels
- Works daily PA and Meditech reports (as defined by supervisor) to ensure accurate and timely account follow up
- Defines upfront collection goals each month and works with staff to ensure goals are met per SSC standards and guidelines
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08950-136454&lang=en
• Post ID: 60810283 northdfw