What you’ll be doing...
Digital Experience Manager
Manager Full Time – TX,NJ, VA
The Verizon Digital team is undergoing a major transformation, paving the way towards an industry leading customer centric strategy focused on rapidly evolving our business for a digital-first future. We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly motivated risk takers who are not afraid to innovate around our customer’s needs, drive business objectives and maximize technology capabilities towards re-defining the path of a Fortune 15 company in the digital age. Our organization is uniquely positioned to impact the end to end customer journey, and we are looking for candidates who are laser focused on disrupting the status quo and delivering seamless, meaningful experiences to millions of consumers to evolve our business.
Responsible for enabling Digital growth within Verizon Business Markets (VBM) organization which targets business customers with 1-500 employees.
From a Digital sales growth perspective, increase sales throughout the Digital ecosystem through traffic enablement and site optimization. Partner with Product Management, Marketing and Sales organizations to provide simple learn and ordering content to convert traffic to qualified sales leads or online orders. Monitor overall performance by tactic, perform direct updates to a new designed VBM web experience , facilitate recurring discussions on performance to plan with various go to market teams:
- Ensure learn content reflects current offers, features and functionality of entire product set
- Continuously optimize content to increase conversion and lead generation
- Provide real time updates to site through content management systems
From a Digital engagement growth perspective, increase self-service transactions throughout the Digital ecosystem. Facilitate the creation of a single account management tool for the new VBM organization. Understand customer needs with regards to self-service and assist in leading the requirements for the design and implementation of an account management tool that spans desktop, mobile and mobile apps.
- Help facilitate the creation of a newly branded destination for existing customers to manage and use their VBM products
- Create single sign on capabilities as we converge three legacy account management tools
- Drive utilization in the form of DIY (Do it yourself or self-service)/active users to desktop, mobile and app properties
- Drive additional existing customer leads for upsell, renewal activity
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Three or more years of online experience with a focus on traffic enablement, site experiences and optimization.
- Five or more years of managerial experience.
- Experience working with a service provider (i.e. phone, cable, internet, insurance, etc.).
- Deep understanding of Digital drivers of demand and approaches such as SEO.
- Proven leadership skills that include being part of a high performing team. A demonstrated team player who can effectively handle multiple priorities simultaneously within aggressive timelines.
- Ability to identify, trouble shoot, and resolve problems across the digital ecosystem.
- Exceptional communication skills (written, oral and presentation).
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to forge strong cross-functional relationships with both IT (web, operations, development, etc.) and business (PLM, Marketing, Metrics, Legal, Testing, etc.) teams (including outside marketing agencies).
- Extensive knowledge of Verizon small and medium business products (Internet, Communications, Networking, Security), bundles and offers / promotions.
- Adobe Cloud experience (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager and Analytics.
- Digital UX experience.
- HTML and using authoring tools to update site content.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6751697-digital-experience-manager
• Post ID: 51469468 northdfw