Digital Experience Manager
The Verizon Fios Digital team is undergoing a major transformation, paving the way towards an industry leading customer centric strategy focused on rapidly evolving our business for a digital-first future. We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly motivated risk takers who are not afraid to innovate around our customer’s needs, drive business objectives and maximize technology capabilities towards re-defining the path of a Fortune 15 company in the digital age. Our organization is uniquely positioned to impact the end to end customer journey, and we are looking for candidates who are laser focused on disrupting the status quo and delivering seamless, meaningful experiences to millions of consumers to evolve our business.
Manager Full Time - NJ, NY, VA, TX
Responsible for enabling Digital growth within Verizon Business Markets (VBM) organization which targets business customers with 1-500 employees.
From a Digital sales growth perspective, the target segment is State and Local government and Education (SLED). Partner with SLED sales organizations to enable traffic to site, convert traffic to qualified sales leads and support contractual obligations with various entities. Monitor overall performance by tactic, perform direct updates to a new designed SLED web experience , facilitate recurring discussions on performance to plan with SLED organization, and identify additional opportunities to grow.
- Oversee the migration of existing SLED pages to a new VBM domain with new Brand and segmentation capabilities
- Grow traffic to the site using SEO, SEM, customer relationships and various marketing tactics
- Drive increased sales conversion rate through learn and resource content
- Increase existing SLED customer self-service engagement while adhering to contractual and governmental regulations
From a Digital engagement growth perspective, the target segment is the entire 1-500 employee space and promoting self-service within the existing customer base. Facilitate the creation of a single account management tool for the new VBM organization. Understand customer needs with regards to self-service and assist in leading the requirements for the design and implementation of an account management tool that spans desktop, mobile and mobile apps.
- Help facilitate the creation of a newly branded destination for existing customers to manage and use their VBM products
- Create single sign on capabilities as we converge three legacy account management tools
- Drive utilization in the form of DIY/active users to desktop, mobile and app properties
- Drive additional existing customer leads for upsell, renewal activity
- 3+ years online experience with a focus on traffic enablement, site experiences and optimization
- 5+ years managerial experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with a service provider (i.e. phone, cable, internet, insurance, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Digital drivers of demand and approaches such as SEO
- Proven leadership skills that include being part of a high performing team. A demonstrated team player who can effectively handle multiple priorities simultaneously within aggressive timelines.
- Ability to identify, trouble shoot, and resolve problems across the digital ecosystem
- Exceptional communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to forge strong cross-functional relationships with both IT (web, operations, development, etc.) and business (PLM, Marketing, Metrics, Legal, Testing, etc.) teams (including outside marketing agencies)
- Extensive knowledge of Verizon small and medium business products (Internet, Communications, Networking, Security), bundles and offers / promotions
- Adobe Cloud experience (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager and Analytics)
- Digital UX experience
- HTML and using authoring tools to update site content
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6657228-digital-experience-manager