Position: Integrated Managed Services Solutions Executive
Why Work at Verizon:
The Integrated Managed Services position is a strategic sales role selling Verizon full range of services with focus on integrating multiple services into one comprehensive solution with an integrated managed service platform over the top. We are looking for a candidate that works well with team members and possesses leadership qualities at an individual contributing level. Often times the Solutions Executive is required to orchestrate between multiple departments to ensure a total solution is brought to a customer. The Solutions Executive requires very little supervision and is required to take a leadership role to drive revenue new business on behalf of Verizon.
The selected candidate would have the ability to sell into thousands of accounts from across the enterprise accounts. The Solution Executive would have multiple ways to build his or her franchise within the given territory.
Position Major Responsibilities:
- Work at senior levels toIdentify,developand close opportunities whereVerizonmanaged services capabilities are utilized. Developand execute on outcome based strategy across vertical or territory markets. Involvement ranges from initialopportunitycreationproposaldevelopment, business case, developing SOWs through to the activity associated with managing the contract process and contract closure50%
- Develop and execute on business plans with the VZ account teams. Selection of focus accounts, development of sales plans to drive clientengagementandopportunitycreation.Collaboratewith multiple internal teams in the development of Verizonsolutions. Act as leader in the engagement wth clients. Work with Product Management and Marketing to understand upcoming enhancements to be able train customers and account teams.20%
- Maintain sales discipline and leverage a well thought out opportunity plan to allow for rapid delivery/development of account resulting in revenue contribution and sales opportunities 20%
- Anticipates future technology, marketplace trends and business evolution and integrates solutions into business strategy. Typically responsible for negotiating with senior leaders to influence business strategy and direction.
- Demonstrate leadership across organizations within Verizon and 3rd Party Partners to develop a homogenous solution to meet the desired end to end customer solution
- Challenge the account teams to think outside of normal processes and should demonstrate leadership qualities within their own team.
- Required to work with regional legal department(s) to guide and lead the recommended solutions through contract negotiations in the interest of closing new business
- Gather and consolidate market observations, and market trends. This information should be provided to product marketing to influence product development activities, features, roadmaps and pricing strategies
Functional Work Complexity:
- Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible factors. Exercises leadership and judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation of criteria for obtaining results. Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Ensures that the established sales plans on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis for all established targets are met or exceeded. Enough activity is required within the sales plan to ensure that projected new sales to Verizon are forecasted to establish a solid funnel per segment standards, and display the ability to forecast sales in an accuracy rate.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Sales.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Master’s degree
- Advanced skills to perform complex work for a functional area and general knowledge of other areas; requires independent thinking; demands full use and application of principles, theories, concepts and technologies.
- Six or more years of experience in a related discipline such as technical sales, solutions selling, applications and virtualization, etc.
- Experience in closing multi-million dollar managed services, professional services and outsourcing deals.
- Demonstrable experience in developing C-level relationships: demonstrated business acumen in presenting solutions on an ROI basis, strategies, successful penetration of new accounts, and building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision makers across a broad spectrum of solutions.
- Strong written and oral skills needed, and ability to work in complex sales environments, utilizing resources across multiple organizations to achieve sales results.
- Expert in Professional and Managed Services. Be conversant in Global Service related topics, methodologies, industry trends, and core technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or with account teams to find solutions to customer's business issues
- The proven ability to engage at executive levels
- Able to quickly and effectively develop customer ready presentations and proposals with the help of the required support teams (standard or custom)
- Effectively manages communication and administrative activities through the delivery of high quality and informative content on any requested report or any deal specific updates requested by management
- Able to take creative, custom repeatable solutions as well as upcoming products and feature enhancements to account teams on a regular basis
- Shows continued self-improvement in the product discipline to further understand industry, and products
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6435710-client-solutions-executive
• Post ID: 52084273 northdfw