What you’ll be doing...
You’ll leverage your business insight and consultative selling approach to expand our revenue through new and existing external partners to sell, distribute, and service our business solutions nationwide. You’ll be instrumental in bringing our enterprise business solutions to more businesses by expanding our distribution network—solving even more business challenges for more customers—and by helping these partners serve their, and ultimately our customers better. Because here, better matters.
- Developing and implementing a sales strategy to build and develop a sales pipeline.
- Partnering with channel partners to expand the sales of our products and services.
- Managing accounts and engaging resources to fuel sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Providing leadership and vision for the overall channel strategy and team.
What we’re looking for...
You use your business insight and desire to listen and understand your partner’s needs to build relationships and establish strong partnerships. You balance the needs of both the customer and the business—ensuring that you create wins for all involved. You take a long term strategic approach but know all that it takes to get there. You inspire others by tailoring what you say and how you say it to be just right for the listener.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sales or channel management experience.
Even better if you have:
- Built long-term productive channel and/or customer partnerships.
- Managed complex sales and demonstrated follow-through.
- A track record of building a sales pipeline and meeting targets.
- Juggled a variety of priorities where each day will present new and exciting challenges.
- Collaborated, led, persuaded, and negotiated to reach mutually-beneficial outcomes.
- Demonstrated influence skills and executive presence.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7261741-client-partner-channels
• Post ID: 61512243 northdfw