- Develop and execute A/B and MVT tests across the CMB and SMB unit using Adobe Target or Optimizely.
- Work directly with business owners and IT to plan and analyze A/B & MVT tests.
- Document the Test setup and technical design.
- Work with the analytics team to help provide analysis of each Test to better understand the impact on key KPIs.
- Collaborate with business partners to validate hypotheses and help stakeholders to think about site opportunities and future test plans.
- Lead cross-functional team to resolution for Target or Optimizely related issues.
- Debug on-page implementation issues and provide resolutions and next steps.
- Develop and set-up technical POCs to validate feasibility of new initiatives.
- Validate Target or Optimizely deployment in staging environments (per ad hoc requests).
- Provide technical leadership for development team meetings.
- Present solutions and recommendations to a broad group of stakeholders.
- Diagnose implementation errors and poor practices preventing clients from realizing value from analytics and optimization solutions.
- Design new or specify enhancements to analytics and optimization solutions.
- Develop and deliver training to content authoring and digital intelligence teams.
- Ability to run Optimizely or Target or Site Catalyst reports for each Test.
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- Four or more years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with A/B Optimization tools, especially, Adobe Target and Optimzely
- Four (4) or more years successfully creating and executing A/B and multivariate testing campaigns with documented examples
- Four (4) or more years working in online marketing with a strong understanding of site optimization
- Working knowledge of Adobe Site Catalyst
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with ability to coordinate multiple projects within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6466228-ab-optimization-specialist
• Post ID: 48505245 northdfw