Do you have an analytical as well as investigative mindset? Do you want to pair that with your knowledge of the healthcare field? Parallon is seeking candidates with revenue cycle/patient financial services experience to be a Charity Analysts in our Vendor Collections department.
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
As a Vendor Collections Charity Analyst, you would be responsible for processing Charity applications according to the Charity policy.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Process Charity applications including reviewing the submitted documentation, requesting additional information when the initial documentation is not sufficient, determining whether the patient/guarantor qualifies for charity and processing the account through the Artiva Charity tool.
- Assist patients with the Charity application process.
- Handle patient calls regarding pending Charity applications.
- Works Artiva Charity Pool.
- Works OnBase Charity CWF and Charity ESC queues.
- Maintain state required documentation of Charity write-off’s (if applicable) schedules for use in year-end reporting to the State.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08950-136169&lang=en
• Post ID: 60810893 northdfw