The position is responsible for supporting Microsoft .net client/server components for Content and profile management systems CPM/Support Info, and prototyping and development of new initiatives across the applications written in DOTNET. It is critical to hire same skilled resource to maintain system availability and support.
These are critical applications needed for ordering systems - CoA and C2G. They provide access control and document repository for knowledge. Availability and continuous development are critical for these.
- Application development coding for CPM and Support Info - work on developing modules, fix IR and provide development support. Also work on developing prototype.
- System design/ architecture - work on client-server/web app design/ architecture of new module and prototype.
- Server maintenance and support - person should be able to support web logic server, iplanet and coherence. Quick troubleshooting is expected for any production issues.
- Client interaction and support - work with business partners to understand the issue and provide necessary support to address the issue.
- Work with Technical manager on daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more year of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Application development coding for content and profile management systems. Microsoft .NET client/server web applications. Work on developing modules, fix IR and provide development support. Also work on developing prototypes.
- Client interaction and support - work with business partners in US to understand the issue and provide necessary support to address the issue.
- System design/client-server/web app design/ design of new module and prototype.
- Troubleshooting of middleware/db (IIS/SQL) is expected for some production issue.
- Strong Microsoft .net developer, .NET C#/SQL.
- Experience working with traditional RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.).
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- A strong work ethic and high level of professionalism.
- A team player who can work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with Java/Opensource.
- Experience in Mobile development and Responsive Design.
- Experience writing web services for data access layer, middle-tier operations.
- Experience in Agile development.
- Secure coding, and mitigating and resolving issues related to cyber security.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6770713-systems-engineer
• Post ID: 51955538 northdfw