Position Summary / Responsibilities:
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and/or services.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of subcontract practices, techniques, and standards.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- May make presentations to small groups.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16030415&lang=en
• Post ID: 48905777 northdfw