If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for experienced Senior Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer to design and implement test suite for new user-facing features in Verizon's large, complex mobile ecommerce application that our customers use every day. Member of the automation team that supports Mobile App and Website testing for all platforms (Desktop/Mobile/Tablet). Focus on ETE Testing & Java development for Automation.
- Maintain & develop custom scripts or code for automation using automation testing tool.
- Identify bottlenecks for scalability and performance.
- Develop automation tools and frameworks for performance testing, measurement and analysis. Should have capability to understand the existing framework and enhance when needed.
- Support and participate in proof-of-concept and process improvement initiatives.
- Generate accurate time estimates to analyze, scope, evaluate testability to meet deadlines.
- Provide support and mentorship to junior members.
- Work proactively and effectively with onsite, remote, and third-party teams.
- Utilize experience scaling systems and cloud technology to support services in the mobile environment. Work highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Provide high level verbal and written communications such as design documents, presentation, decision documents, or research papers.
- Will be developing scripts and testing Digital Applications across multiple Operating Systems, Platforms, focusing on System Testing, ETE, Usability, UX, UI, Functional, Business requirements & Use cases.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Verizon's large, complex mobile applications.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support Verizon ecommerce application client.
- Optimize mobile applications on the Android platform.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- Associate’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study.
- Extensive experience in Advanced Automation scripting using Automation testing tool, preferably Selenium web driver and Java.
- Experience in Test Planning, execution, tracking tool, preferably JIRA.
- Experience working on Android/iOS native app using Appium and should have knowledge of web-services.
- Experience working with databases, web application frameworks and command line interfaces.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, SoapUI and MongoDB.
- Extensive Android/IOS Native development experience.
- Strong command of the Android/IOS Native framework, tool set and popular third-party libraries.
- Deep Familiarity with Android/IOS Native testing tools and judgment to write concise, effective unit tests.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience with web technology stack and/or mobile.
- Experience with server side publisher integrations, mediation services.
- Working Knowledge & expertise in Java, Cucumber , Cassandra
- Experience with peripheral tolls/platforms (Unity or OpenGL).
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6528885-senior-mobile-quality-assurance-engineer
• Post ID: 50246043 northdfw