What you’ll be doing...
The Senior Fraud Investigator manages and executes investigative measures intended to deliver significant reductions in losses associated with external fraudulent activity that negatively impact the Company's profits, brand, operations and customers. The position conducts and supports Company-wide external investigations. The position is responsible for developing investigative plans, gathering and evaluating facts, conducting investigative interviews, writing investigative reports, presentations to management and supporting global security mandates. The role calls for extensive interface with law enforcement and prosecutorial agencies and ongoing cultivation of such networks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct investigations designed to dismantle and/or severely disrupt organized equipment theft and fraud rings impacting the Company.
- Serve as a content contributor in developing and delivering an advocacy and awareness program aimed at educating law enforcement, prosecutorial, regulatory agencies as well as advocacy groups which can positively impact mitigation objectives.
- Support the Market President by implementing initiatives aimed at preventing, detecting, investigating and mitigating fraudulent activity that impact operational, financial and reputational assets.
- Conduct and support Company-wide investigations regarding fraud.
- Provide recommendations for the implementation of policies and procedures, and creation or modification of systems in order to prevent and/or minimize loss or liability.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships throughout the South Central Market as well as all other Markets in order to support the Company-wide security program.
- Interact with all levels of Company personnel on security matters and support security initiatives for all departments.
- Identify, develop and recommend process improvements for the business.
- Ensure the safety and security of employees, and the protection/security of proprietary information and physical assets.
What we’re looking for...
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6758103-senior-investigator-external-fraud
• Post ID: 51603348 northdfw