Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - NICU
Schedule: PRN (As Needed)
- Only Level III NICU attached to a laboring hospital
- Highly supported Women's Services Leadership
- Nurses are encouraged to set and reach their goals
- 24-hour Neonatologist support
- Baby Friendly
- At Medical City Healthcare our nurses are FAMILY!
The NICU Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. The NICU RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed. The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=06742-89744&lang=en
• Post ID: 49324430 northdfw