This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services may have an opening for a Policy Procedure Analyst supporting our Policies and Procedures system and processes across the enterprise. This role will be based out of our CA, VA or TX facilities.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of company policies, procedures and forms.
- Develops and/or analyzes and revises existing administrative operations and management controls including standard practices, operating procedures, management systems, and reporting documentation.
- Develops and/or coordinates improved policies, methods, procedures, instructions, and forms to achieve greater operations efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Maintains SharePoint tool, including metada, templates, automation, configuration and testing.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17016555&lang=en
• Post ID: 60918118 northdfw