We are looking for an outstanding DevOps/ Agile lead to support Quality Engineering Organization responsible for Network systems. Candidate will play a key role in Developing Scalable, Automation Frameworks needed to optimize the Quality Engineering processes in the DevOps Tool-chain.
This includes effective utilization of cloud based controllers, as well as test data management tools.Candidate will interact with Technical Managers, Architects & SME’s within the QE and Dev organizations to design Agile based automation.
- You will be part of a test organization that exists in the United States as well as India.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of an automation framework for a software test organization within the network provisioning and activation segment of Verizon.
- You will collaborate with a core technology group within the Quality Engineering organization to develop and continuously refine this automation framework.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you will also have:
- 8 or more years of SDLC experience including systems analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Experience as a lead automation engineer managing large/ complex programs/ projects.
- 6 or more years of development experience using Java, Python, Ruby programming language.
- 3 or more years hands on experience with DevOps tools such as Jira/ Confluence/ Jenkins/ GIT/ ROBOT/ Selenium WebDriver.
- Possess understating & visibility into end to end product offering and architecture, preferably FiOS Provisioning.
- Experience in test architecture, automation scripting with ability to design, build, test and deploy end to end solution for complex applications on different browsers and operating systems.
- Understanding of SDN/ NFV concepts and the ecosystems – SDN Controller, ONF, ETIS NFV, Opendaylight, Openstack, VMWare.
- Experience architecting on AWS and/or AWS Certificationis a plus
- Telecom Experience with focus on Provisioning and activation is a plus
- Network Security experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication, analytical skills and ability to function in a globally diversified work environment.
- Excellent teamwork and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Experience in Test data Management, Configuration Management, Data Analytics tool
- Solid Teamwork and collaboration skills with proven ability to innovate
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6728542-lead-quality-assurance-automation-engineer
• Post ID: 50993993 northdfw