We are looking for an outstanding DevOps/ Agile lead to support a Quality Engineering Organization responsible for Provisioning and Activation systems. The candidate will play a key role in identifying areas of improvement in Quality Engineering processes, DevOps Tool-chain – investigate cutting edge technologies that will help bring value and elevate certification process.
The candidate will interact with Business Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Development Analysts, Development Module Leads, and Project managers to implement unique solutions for complex problems. He or she must be able to imbibe agile thinking and DevOps techniques into the QE development process.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you will also have:
- 8 or more years of SDLC experience including systems analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Experience as a lead automation engineer managing large/ complex programs/ projects.
- 6 or more years of development experience using Java, Python, Ruby programming language.
- 3 or more years hands on experience with DevOps tools such as Jira/ Confluence/ Jenkins/ GIT/ ROBOT/ Selenium WebDriver.
- Possess understating & visibility into end to end product offering and architecture, preferably FiOS Provisioning.
- Experience in test architecture, automation scripting with ability to design, build, test and deploy end to end solution for complex applications on different browsers and operating systems.
- Understanding of SDN/ NFV concepts and the ecosystems – SDN Controller, ONF, ETIS NFV, Opendaylight, Openstack, VMWare.
- Experience architecting on AWS and/or AWS Certification is a plus
- Telecom Experience with focus on Provisioning and activation is a plus
- Network Security experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication, analytical skills and ability to function in a globally diversified work environment.
- Excellent teamwork and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Experience in Test data Management, Configuration Management, Data Analytics tool,
- Solid Teamwork and collaboration skills with proven ability to innovate
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6645603-lead-java-automation-engineer
• Post ID: 49190780 northdfw