Northrop Grumman is seeking a Facilities Rep 4 to lead the facilities operations of the Northrop Grumman ES&CSO site in Irving, TX. This self-starter will also provide support to other domestic ES&CSO sites and requires quality customer service, professional communications and effective problem solving. The selected candidate will be required to team in a virtual environment and must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct infrastructure and operations efforts at the Irving Office including managing projects, developing and implementing modifications and improvements, recommending specifications and scheduling for contractor support.
• Plan and execute facilities modifications, construction and other capital improvements.
• Manage facilities projects through full life cycle (needs assessment through statement of work development, RFP process, MEP reviews and project management) including budget forecasting and reporting.
• Review all site work to verify compliance in accordance with applicable plans, procedures and governing federal, state and local codes.
• Develop cost estimates, budget requirements, and status reports.
• Establish and maintain customer, contractor, and vendor relationships and monitor work performance throughout work order lifecycle.
• Generate and analyze metrics to monitor and address facility improvement opportunities.
• Partner with other site service functions to provide seamless customer service.
• Maintains current knowledge and answers questions from subcontractors on procedures, policies, instructions, technical orders, and manufacturer’s manuals. Maintains records of work performed and materials used.
• Perform space planning and maintain CAFM & Occupancy Database.
• Respond to emergency site maintenance requirements.
• Variable work hours to be expected (after hours and weekend) to support team mission and objectives based on project scopes
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17006519&lang=en
• Post ID: 48887323 northdfw