Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn
and improve will thrive. That's why, after more than a decade, Parallon remains
dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably,
intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare
marketplace, today and in the future.
As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized services in the areas of revenue cycle, purchasing, supply chain, technology, workforce management and consulting.
Parallon's purpose is simple. We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
JOB TITLE: Correspondence/Imaging Specialist
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Support Shared Services for Physicians in the sorting and routing of correspondence items within the document imaging system.
SUPERVISOR: Optical Scanning Coordinator
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Prepare document batches for entry into optical scanning system by removing staples, paper clips, duplicate forms not needed. Manual sort of high volume document types.
• Scan batches into the optical scanning system and index with keyword values associated to batches.
• Research and sort document batches by document type within the optical scanning system and route to appropriate workflow lifecycle and/or queue.
Process credit card statements
• Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Communication – communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
• Customer orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
• Interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in PC applications as required.
• Policies & Procedures – demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and sytems.
• Basic Skills – able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and translate accurately.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• At least one year work experience required.
• Relevant education may substitute experience required.
• Ability to read and understand an Explanation of Benefits.
• Ability to navigate and function within a Practice Management System.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26824-135531&lang=en
• Post ID: 59992333 northdfw