Are you an experienced ICU provider? Check here to see why you want to join the family-style work environment at Medical City - Las Colinas. We provide the best care possible care to the mid-cities communities, as well as a deep commitment to our providers and their careers. And we want you on our team. Apply online today.
Delivers professional nursing care to various cardiovascular, neurovascular, pulmonary and other patient populations within the ICU unit. Performs assessments, follows standards of care and disease specific protocols utilizing the Nursing Process in delivery of care. Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions.
- Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients, performs nursing assessments / care plan implementation / implementation of treatment / evaluation of treatment / and discharge planning.
- Coordinates care with interdisciplinary team members and ancillary services.
- Responsible for delegation within scope of practice to provide safe and effective care to patient population; communicates the needs of patients, families and visitors in a professional and timely manner recognizing life threatening signs and symptoms of heart attack, stroke and respiratory distress; integrates behavior standards and AIDET fundamentals of service into all work activities
- Associates Diploma required/ BSN preferred
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners or compact license is accepted.
- Current CPR - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association.
- Current ACLS issued by the American Heart Association.
- 1-2 years of previous Progressive Care Unit or Stepdown experience, preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of ICU experience is required for this role
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=06742-86706&lang=en
• Post ID: 50274338 northdfw