Job Description We are looking for RNs to work in one of our Progressive Care (PCU) units. Our Progressive Care Unit (PCU) RNs have a unique job of caring for medical and surgical patients that still require close monitoring and frequent assessment, but are stable enough to no longer need ICU care. We need PCU RNs that are knowledgeable of computer monitoring equipment, attentive and able to proactively detect and manage life-threatening or emergency situations. Ideal PCU RN candidates will take pride in monitoring their patients and have the ability to remain focused during stressful procedures and medical situations that require quick thinking.
- Location/Facility - Baylor Medical Center at Irving - North Texas For more information on the facility, please click on the appropriate link for our Central Texas locations or our North Texas locations.
- Hours - Full Time
- Schedule/Shift - Days
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- BSN required
- Minimum of 6 months of experience is required.
- CPR/BLS is required
• Post ID: 49288663 northdfw