Learn more about our commitment to our providers both culturally and professionally by checking out our benefits and our community service commitment, then come back to apply today this great opportunity brought to you by Medical City Las Colinas
RN-Nurse Educator-Patient Experience Coordinator:
Our Nurse Educators provides staff development expertise at Medical City Las Colinas. This role will be specifically responsible for training and onboarding all of clinical staff related to elements of the patient experience, as well as nursing specific education and training during orientation and ongoing throughout the the year.
The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Facilitate learning and development of inservices, training programs, and preparing applications for Pathways to Excellence and/or Magnet Designations
- Responsible for division initiatives related to the Patient Experience and serving on the division Patient Experience Committee
- Effectively utilize assessment and evaluation strategies
- Participate in curriculum design
- Demonstrate advance knowledge and experience in nursing, evidence based practice methods, and person-centered care concepts.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=06742-91795&lang=en
• Post ID: 56854938 northdfw