At this time we are searching for team members to integrate into our Float pool as a registered nurse (RN). The Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) will be held accountable for providing supplemental assistance in such areas as the emergency department, intensive care unit, telemetry, cardiac step-down as well as medical/surgical units. This dynamic and vital role must be occupied with a candidate that possesses the ability to be physically and mentally fluid, operate in an environment where independence, self-awareness, decision making, tact and servant hood are highly valued. In addition to the minimum educational and tenure requirements, our top candidates will be patient focused, positive, have the ability to see the big-picture as well as scour through the most minuet of detail. The pride that we have in our facility is contagious and only warrants those with the spirit to exude this to the community that we serve.
Our Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible and accountable for prescribing, delegating and coordinating patient care. Our RN's ensures that patient care meets standards of safety, effectiveness, patient rights and guest relations. Our nurses supervise care delivered by the patient care team; coordinates plan of care; provides education for patients and staff; collaborates with other disciplines and provides direct patient care for specific patient age groups.
- Location/Facility - Baylor Medical Center at Irving - North Texas
- For more information on the facility, please click on the appropriate link for our Central Texas locations or our North Texas locations.
- Hours - Full-Time
- Schedule/Shift - Days
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
2yrs of nursing experience minimum
BSN highly preferred
Must be able to float to 2 different service lines
• Post ID: 49361740 northdfw