Emergency Room Registered Nurse
Come join a great team of professionals at Las Colinas Medical. We have been ranked HCA’s Top 10 in employee engagement and has ranked in the Top 20 in each of the past four years!!—which means you’ll work with a family who deeply shares your commitment to quality care.
Our tight knit ER team is looking to add a new team member. If you enjoy working with a diverse patient population in a fast paced, organized team-based Emergency room setting. This is the position for you. Apply online today.
RN – Registered Nurse – ED – Emergency Room Department:
The Emergency Department RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=06742-86543&lang=en
• Post ID: 59027688 northdfw