The Cardiovascular Patient Navigator is responsible for the scheduling of dashboard, phone and faxed appointments in a prompt and courteous manner. Manage difficult and interdepartmental scheduling with minimal delay to customer. Correct utilization of the scheduling features of Dashboard and Spreadsheet, accurately entering all mandatory information. Provides instructions to patients and physician’s staff. Establish and maintain a working knowledge and vocabulary of procedures scheduled.
General Responsibilities include:
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Appointment requests processed in a prompt and timely manner within 2 hours;
- Schedules patient in a prompt, courteous manner;
- Correctly utilizes the scheduling features of the Care Assure Dashboard, with accurate entry of necessary information
- Instructs patients and physician staff on appointment information;
- Establishes and maintains a working knowledge and vocabulary of procedures scheduled;
- Communicates changes in schedule according to department guidelines;
- Assists with orientation of new employees as needed and serves as a resource within the department;
- Maintains accurate facility scheduling spreadsheet
- Assures patients appointment attendance within 3-5 days of scheduled appointment
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09375-88478&lang=en
• Post ID: 50269693 northdfw