Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 7:02 PM
MEDICAL CITY HEALTHCARE
Work location is flexible/some work from home is available for this position.
The Physician Contract Specialist will report to the Division Manager, Physician Contracts. This role will be responsible for the legal and administrative tasks of processing all agreements for approval and follow through on legal documents. This position will work with the Division manager and legal counsel to facilitate tasks.
(The essential responsibilities and accountabilities of this position including interactions with other departments and outside vendors, if applicable.)
• Responsible for accurate, detailed and confidential physician records. Works with Manager and Division Legal Counsel as the Contract Specialist in creating and maintaining referral source contracts.
• Processes all agreements for approval and follows-through on all documents sent to legal and division to ensure accuracy and timeliness of implementation.
• High attention to detail, critical thinking and process flow is critical the success of the person in this role
• Responsible for administrative duties required to maintain the office of Physician Contracts.
• Interacts with staff, outside agencies, vendors, physicians and physician office staff, corporate/division staff, as well as departments within the facility.
• Performs multiple and varied functions simultaneously and efficiently. Prioritizes job responsibilities ensuring that work flow is smooth for office efficiency. Proficient in various software systems for incorporating data entry of confidential information and in contracting systems.
• Supports goals, policies & procedures of Department set forth by Manager, supports organizational mission, vision & values
• Works independently with little or no supervision; displays a positive & professional demeanor
• Maintains strict confidentiality of all work and hospital information and data.
• Immediately report any reasonably suspected criminal conduct, malfeasance, nonfeasance, or substantive irregularities to Manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09375-89806&lang=en
• Location: North DFW
• Post ID: 49179567 northdfw