We are all driven by a purpose, something that gets us out of bed and inspires us to take on the day. At CareNow, we are driven to help people return to what they value most in their lives by providing convenient, high-quality care to our patients. They come to us when they need an immediate solution and they come to us because they know that we'll treat them like we would a member of our own family.
Our goal is to give everyone who is a part of the CareNow family a single mission, a driving purpose that we can all connect to, and that can remind us why we do what we do.
- Responsible for developing, planning and implementing back office training that promotes quality of care and safe patient care practices.
- Provides expertise, training and supervision to new back office personnel to ensure compliance and ensure that all federal and state regulation and objectives are being met.
- Assist and support the UC Service Line Nurse Training Manager.
- Supports the strategic and operational goals of the company and ensures patients and their families receive quality of care during their visits to UC centers by monitoring and holding accountable back office personnel for appropriate execution of standards.
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision of training manager when traveling and performing role within clinic
- Participates with Training Manager in long-range planning, development and implementation of goals and plans within Shared Services to ensure successful realization of the UC Service Line’s vision and goals that align with HCA and PSG.
- Ensures and influences synergies among people, process, and strategies to drive execution of training excellence objectives.
- Responsible for training, development and providing feedback to back office employees s to create continuous quality improvement with in the UC Service Line.
- Holds back office personnel accountable for job performance and works with clinic manager to recommend performance improvement and/or disciplinary action.
- Develops and influences a culture of excellence within the back office discipline that leads to ongoing improvement by evaluating performance, development training interventions to ensure back office employees are meeting service line standards. Must possess and influence others to demonstrate the highest of level of integrity.
- Responsible for collaborating and influencing others across a large scope to include h the UC Service Line Nurse Training Manager, HCA Hospitals, Divisions and other Lines of Business to ensure good communication and proper execution of all initiatives.
- Ensures proper and positive alignment with our physician and provider partners.
- Responsible for influencing and ensuring that back office personnel understand and are aligned with s HCA, PSG and UC Service Line Mission and Values.
- Responsible for planning, development, implementation, and follow up of training that assures each UC market and clinic is in full compliance with HCA and PSG policies, regulations and legal requirements including ethics requirements and expectations including ethics and compliance requirements and expectations. Identifies gaps in performance and recommends training interventions where gaps are identified.
- Builds strong employee engagement and improves staff retention through employee skill level assessment, job performance, and engagement. Consults with clinic management to develop and recommend retention intervention strategies for new back office personnel
- Responsible for the successful development and timely opening of new UC Markets and clinic locations.
- Travel is required and expected.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=24900-56773&lang=en
• Post ID: 49519473 northdfw