Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working with numbers in a fast-paced environment? Jump-start your career in our patient account services department and apply today to be a Collections Specialist.
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
The Collector is responsible for performing account follow-up and resolution of insurance and patient receivables.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work insurance pools and contact insurance companies to resolve claims that are not paid in a timely manner
- Review EOB’s, remits and payer correspondence in the course of performing account followup and escalate any identified issues to the appropriate area for review and response to expedite claim resolution.
- Identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate
- Maintain compliance with pool completion requirements
- Maintain required productivity and QA standards
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08950-135145&lang=en
• Post ID: 56856063 northdfw