Do you have an analytical as well as investigative mindset? Do you want to pair that with your knowledge of the healthcare field? Parallon is seeking candidates with revenue cycle/patient financial services experience to be a collector in our Clinical Appeals department.
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
As an Appeals Collector, you would be responsible for performing follow up on all appeals submitted to the payer for timely payment and resolution.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Pursue additional payment on open appeals through various means of communication, such as telephonically, online or via payment package processes with payers and patients
- Overcome objections that prevent payment of the claim
- Gain commitment for payment through concise and factual collection techniques
- Escalate accounts to appropriate individuals at the payer and via SSC management as needed, including accounts with lack of timely payer response
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08950-133200&lang=en
• Post ID: 52520828 northdfw