We are hiring qualified CHHAs ( certified home health aides) and CNAs (certified nursing assistants) to join our team of professional home care providers. Our team members make difference in the lives of clients and families coping with the realities of end of life illness by providing excellent hospice care.
We are currently filling both full-time and part-time positions in the greater Irving area. We try to match applicants to cases that are near their homes, eliminating long commute times. We also provide $50/month gas stipends to assistance with the high cost of gas.
Our certified home health aides (CHHAs) and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) work under a supervising RN, to personalized care to the patient by assisting with the tasks of daily living.
- Follow the plan of care written by the RN
- Provide personal care assistance: grooming, bathing, dressing, hair/skin/nail care, oral hygiene, etc.
- Assist patient in moves and lifts
- Assist in any necessary meal preparation and feeding
- Report any changes in the patient's condition to an RN or doctor
- Perform light housekeeping
- Extend compassion to both the patient and their family
- (Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the above list of duties.)
- Competitive pay rates
- Supportive staff and team - available 24/7
- Paid training opportunities
- Tools for career advancement
- $50/month gas stipend
- Work near your home
- (and more!)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- CHHAs and CNAs must provide valid state certification (if you're currently enrolled in a program or plan to enroll in the next 60 days, we are interested in speaking with you as well)
- Must have access to reliable transportation
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Irving, Euless, Coppell, Grapevine, Carrollton, Bedford, Addison, Colleyville, Grand Prairie, Hurst
• Post ID: 58348168 northdfw