People. Performance. Possibilities. These words describe the focus of our Human Resources team… supporting the mission of HCA, one of the largest healthcare providers in the world: “Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”
The Associate Healthcare Recruiter will support the efforts of the high-volume nursing and/or allied health recruitment team for the Medical City Healthcare hospitals in the North Texas Division by way of screening and selecting candidates for hiring manager review, handling job offers, and maintaining a solid pipeline. The ideal candidate will live within a 60 mile radius of the Dallas/Irving area, and will work in both home office and onsite environments.
The Associate Recruiter will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the Recruiting Manager or Senior Recruiter:
- Collects and processes requisitions to fill new or vacant positions.
- Conducts strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates. Creates a communication plan that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruitment practices.
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including, but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment results.
- Conducts strategic recruitment activities including attending job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events. Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional associations.
- Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well as federal and state employment laws.
- Advise managers on the extension of job offers and facilitate/participate in selection decision-making meetings.
- Advises hiring managers and facilitates/participates in selection decision-making meetings.
- Develops and recommends job offer details to hiring managers, including experience ratings and research on internal equity.
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26560-3034&lang=en
• Post ID: 48960699 northdfw