We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
As the Collections Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the Director in daily operations of the Collections functions. The Manager is responsible for guiding the staff in their day to day responsibilities which includes mentoring and training them as needed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identify staffing needs and communicate those needs to the Collections Director
- Screen, interview, and hire new employees
- Arrange for the training of new employees
- Review and monitor collection reporting (e.g. EDW Trended Aging Report)
- Monitor pool inventories to ensure accounts are being worked and resolved timely
- Review and take action on high dollar accounts as directed
- Review each staff member’s productivity and QA on a monthly basis and perform annual evaluations
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08950-132320&lang=en
• Post ID: 49727598 northdfw