Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:42 AM
MEDICAL CITY DALLAS
Supports public relations and community relations activities for Medical City Plano including media relations, community relations, sponsorships, events, publications, and content generation. Works collaboratively with strategic communications team to prepare and disseminate information and content regarding Medical City Plano through various content channels to help maintain a favorable public image for the organization and its representatives. Provides support for corporate communications activities and events. Provides general office support.
II. Essential Duties
1. Supports public relations outreach including print, broadcast, and digital placement of hospital-related news stories. Adheres to patient privacy protocols.
• Maintain media contact list and editorial calendars
• Arranges for and produces still photos and videos to supplement news releases and publications.
• Proposes, researches, writes and/or edits contest nominations for hospital.
• Uses social media tools in coordination with Digital Media Director and Marketing Managers to increase visibility, membership, and traffic across the Medical City Plano brand and services.
1. Stays abreast of hospital news, trends, services, and objectives.
• Contributing writer for hospital employee newsletter
• Contributing writer for community health magazine
• Contributes content for social media, PodCasts, Web site and blog
• Arranges for and produces still photos and videos to supplement publications and social media.
• Proofread and review all content prior to publication.
• Seeks appropriate approval from director and others before disseminating information
2. Supports and coordinates events and programs in coordination with Division and hospital goals.
• Supports community outreach programs/initiatives for hospital’s community involvement.
• Supports Kids Teaching Kids and other community outreach programs.
• Provides general office and data management support including event surveys and registrations.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09375-90267&lang=en
• Location: North DFW
• Post ID: 49324445 northdfw