Verizon is investing in its network to improve the way we live, work, and communicate. Our network transformation will be critical for all our future connectivity businesses including new products such as IoT, 5G, and future smart cities. As part of this network transformation, you will help build one network engineered for growth for all lines of business.
Business Transformation office is leading the formation of theNetwork Transformationprogram. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing team in a fast-paced and evolving environment that delivers business impacts from evaluation and driven recommendations. Working in close partnership with internal business partners including Network, Planning, IT, Finance, Operations teams from all Verizon Lines of Business (VzW, VzB, VZT, VPS) to design, deliver and implement Network Transformation across Verizon.
- Establish prioritization plans for launch cities
- Coordinate operating budget allocations across cities
- Responsible for tracking and reporting program's progress towards reaching both financial and operational targets at the national level
- Interface with IT to ensure Network Transformation's requirements of the IT systems are met
- Interface with various lines of business participating in the Network Transformation initiative, ensuring coordination and program advancement
- Interface with all sales organizations for sales and go-to-market
- Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities
- Strong project planning and time management
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence organizational direction and departmental initiatives working with all leadership levels
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated expert knowledge and proven experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, and the Clarity Software Application suite.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in Wireless/Cellular/Telecom technologies
- Proven track record of leadership of project accomplishments including successful project launches
Extensive Knowledge of Verizon Wireless and Wireline Organizations is preferred
Strategic thinker who can create actionable business plans by working cross-functionally with technical and business partners and senior stakeholders.
Cultivate strong collaborations with business and technical partners, and senior staff.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
• Post ID: 50994648 northdfw