We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. Although we are the largest for-profit healthcare provider in the world and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community. Join our dynamic team!
Work from home in this position as you;
- Manage the Revenue Integrity charge audit team.
- Work directly with the facility CFOs as Revenue Integrity Department representative and serve as a key promoter of the Service Center
- Maintain QA statistics as needed and report results to the Revenue Integrity Director
- Directly oversee the daily activities of the Analysts to ensure department standards are met
- Track, trend, and analyze unbilled reports and give feedback to Revenue Integrity Director regarding identified issues
- Assist Revenue Integrity Director to ensure all personnel and department policies and procedures are followed
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=25468-133940&lang=en
• Post ID: 53281373 northdfw