We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to provide strategic guidance to as many as seven Data-Analytics managers and promote the company’s objective and goals. The PM will coordinate with Wireline Network Engineering, IT, and Supply Chain to initiate processes and systems enhancements. You will also oversee and track the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing data and projects of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics that drive Inventory inventory and interval reduction down.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects on inventory and supply chain interval reduction
- Communicate and track progress of various program assigned to you
- Co-ordinate schedule and highlight risk and track progress
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities and releases
- Develop and control deadlines and activities with internal teams and external vendors
- Apply change, risk and release management techniques to meet deadlines and objectives
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and report risk and mitigation plans
- Resolve projects scope issues and work closely with Supply Chain and Network Engineering teams
- Prepare Presentations and reports for Sr. Leadership directors
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- 6 or more years or relevant experience.
- Experience in Project Management, preferably IT project experience.
- Expert Knowledge of Demand and Supply Planning Tools (SAP/APO, Baxter Prophet)
- Experience with business case submissions and IT project prioritization
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Advanced proficiency in release management, Integration and change management principles.
- Advanced proficiency in JIRA and project management tools and techniques.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6501004-data-analytics-manager