What you’ll be doing...
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for day to day operational results, strategic direction, and overall analytics for the FiOS Reverse Supply Chain. Specific functions include the creation and maintenance of processes which will allow for expedient recovery of more than 5M CPE devices being returned through the supply chain. This position will need to interpret upcoming marketing shifts and anticipate their impacts. The ability to interpret data, make decisions and implement change will be essential. Changes will be implemented utilizing a strategic vision to reduce expense dollars, as well as limit capital purchases.
This position will be an agent for change; leading cross-functional teams within various internal and external organizations, ensuring best practices are introduced and followed. Processes will be geared towards impacting the S&OP process to ensure efficiencies and a proper balance of refurbished vs new material utilization, impacting an annual capital spend of $500M. This leader will utilize strong data analytics to drive their decision-making.
The Manager will be responsible for successfully leading multiple high profile projects simultaneously, while having responsibility for decision-making and process implementation.
The candidate will be asked to identify areas of opportunity, as well as create and implement solutions that drive benefits to Verizon. The candidate should have significant leadership experience, as well as demonstrated successes driving cross-functional process improvement. The candidate will be the catalyst for driving continuous improvement while leading the day to day operations.
This is a high impact, highly visible, multi-market position in the Supply Chain organization.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Supply chain experience
Even better if you have:
- E2E Supply Chain Experience – Five or more years of relevant experience. Demonstrated ability to manage inventory improvement initiatives with a focus in Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization, CPFR processes, and S&OP processes.
- Leadership - Highly developed leadership skills and the proven ability to engage, influence, and develop collaborative partnerships with internal and external partners.
- Strategic Planning - Ability to understand and think strategically and implement long term plans in parallel to day to day supply management, can handle both long term and short term goals simultaneously.
- Project Management - Ability to meet aggressive deadlines; manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented work environment.
- Problem Solving - Strong problem solver with ability to resolve conflicts, assertive, good in both written and oral communications with ability to create and deliver executive presentations
- Process Improvement – Ability to drive continuous improvement; make recommendations for and lead change initiatives around policies, procedures and processes that will improve Supply Chain effectiveness.
- Data Analysis Experience – Ability to apply advanced analytic techniques such as optimization, simulation, data mining and statistics to design, implement, validate and refine mathematical models and algorithms to understand and optimize supply chain.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7075677-logistics-services-manager
• Post ID: 59060293 northdfw