Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, call center environment? Jump-start your career and apply today to be a Customer Advisor!
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
The Customer Advisor is responsible for working with customers to address inquiries and concerns related to patient accounts. (This position would handle patient calls and other responsibilities as assigned).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Talk with customers by phone or in person to obtain information needed to resolve inquiries.
- Confer with other staff members to obtain additional information and clarification needed to resolve customer concerns
- Reconcile accounts according to insurance contracts and submit/ process correct contractual
- Review accounts for appeal requests and forward appropriately
- Review accounts for duplicate or charge errors, forwarding to audit if necessary
- Correct or add insurance information and request rebill
- Encourage payment from patient through credit card, check or payment arrangement
- Answer all inquiries from customers promptly (generally the same day received)
- Other job duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08950-133016&lang=en
• Post ID: 51546673 northdfw