The National Partner Operations Team is responsible for Internal/External facing web application development, the data warehousing of front of desk sales data, performance reporting to internal and external teams, as well as consumer sales validation and mechanized invoicing. In addition, this team assists the sales channels and support teams by providing the tools and support necessary to drive the Digital and Strategic Sales organization.
The National Partner Operations team is looking for a strong leader to drive SQL development projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with a development team that oversees the front of desk data warehouse, internal and external reporting applications, sales performance reports, Consumer sales validation and mechanized invoice processes.
- Lead complex database development projects from requirement gathering through development, testing, communication and end user production support
- Manage daily sales feeds and compilation/processing
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot daily file transfer processes
- Develop multiple high-exposure project simultaneously, while ensuring quality products and initiate releases in required timelines
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot audits on table performance, file loads, file transfers and data accuracy
- Maintain daily audits/emails/alerts to monitor all incoming feeds, files and updates
- Create, develop and maintain SQL processes for channel performance data warehousing
- Develop new processes while streamlining/improving/maintaining existing ones
- Implement data feeds using a multitude of sources and platforms, for both internal and external clients
- Resolve any issues encountered for full product support along with prompt accurate communication
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 15+ years SQL development experience
- 6+ years managerial experience
- Expert proficiency in SQL Server 2012
- Strong familiarity with Digital and Strategic Sales compensation design and metric reporting
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a database and programs to manage data analysis effort
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and time constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Experience in normalizing data to ensure it is homogeneous and consistently formatted to enable sorting, query and analysis
- Experience with Reporting Services and Database Administration
- Working knowledge of building self-serve analytic tools for business users a plus
- Working knowledge of Web Applications a plus
- Ability to write clear, concise reports and presentations with the ability to orally communicate effectively; organizational and documentation skills a must.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6469370-sql-developer